Friends

Posted by Jose Flores Jr | Posted in | Posted on 5:06 AM

     I thought it was only fitting to end this blog sorta how it started, talking about the on line friends who mean so much to me. Twitter is definitely my biggest indulgence, it has opened my world and given me the opportunity to meet many different and interesting people. It has been these twitter friends who have read this blog on a regular basis, have given me comment love and have tweeted me support and encouragement. There are to many of them for me to name each one here but there are 2 in particular that stand out. My friend Nova or @NovaTApocalypse would read my blog post and then tweet me that she read it and tell me what she liked about it. For her to take the time and read what I wrote means a lot to me and I wanted her to know that. My biggest supporter and the one pushing me the most to do this blog has been my friend Mike or @bigslim3k he was the one that helped push me to get in gear and start writing post. He has also read all my post and commented on most if not all of them.
     So I want to give a nice big public thanks to them and all my twitter friends who are reading this now. For those of you out there who aren't on twitter I encourage you to join it is a great and easy way to make friends and doesn't come with the hassle a Facebook or Myspace profile does. So thank you to everyone for reading this blog, even though I griped about what a pain it was to maintain a blog you truly made it worth writing and who knows I might decide to do some type of blog in the future. With that I sign off with goodnight and good luck.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment